It can be quite hard nowadays to distinguish between truth, half-truths, half-lies, lies, disinformation and misinformation.
At first the internet gave the impression that everything could become easily accessible to anybody willing to do some research, but it doesn't take long to understand, that nothing could be further from that.
From Covid to the medical industry, from climate change to alleged overpopulation, from scarcity of resources to lack of place, from the shape and nature of the place we live in (including the lights above and what may be beyond them and beyond the Earth as we know it) to other forms of intelligent life, there is more to be discovered - or uncovered - than to be given for granted.
So far, and to name some points:
- the scientific method has been replaced with a sort of religion (scientism)
- no viruses have been properly isolated and vaccines do more harm than good (if any)
- CO2 is at lower levels now than it has been in the past, and it is treated in place of real pollutants, when it is in fact needed by the vegetation to thrive
- there is a lot of unused space and there are more than enough resources for anybody to live in peace and harmony for a very long time
- space agencies are showing ridiculous CGI and they are a scam since their creation
- we don't live on a ball juggling in space, a lot of the theories are mathematical flights of fancy
- there are clear agendas and plans beyond any nation or government, from health to energy, from economy to personal sovereignty, without forgetting wars and migratory movements.